10.11.2010

Drawing Again

Well, it looks like I've finally got myself back to drawing again. Thanks to someone...who shall not be named, I have decided to go back and take yet another look at my sci-fi epic. Perhaps more pieces will be done in relation to it. But for now, I am concentrating on an animatic for my senior animation project. I am going back and finishing "Nowhere to Go" - the vector illustration animation set to "Teach Me How to Fight" by the Junior Boys. Take a look at the latest of the production boards by clicking on the image below. It includes the color key for the film. Starting with a dark violet/indigo, progressing to an evil red at the height of the song, and finally ending on a happy, warm note. Boards are read in columns, top-down, left-right. Let me know what you think!

As for Mourou, I still haven't received word from anyone on joining the group, but then again I haven't been exactly advertising it. I bet maybe ten people tops have even glanced at it so I'm not really worried right now. It's been put on the side for the time being. I will say, though, it is nice to have my own domain!


No comments:

Post a Comment